Membership within SSTIG costs $12 per year and provides members with:
- A means of meeting other individuals interested in the interplay of government and science and information technology
- Attendance at the national section business meeting
- A voice in what topics and activities the section prioritizes
- Opportunities to coordinate presentation panels with fellow section members
- Updates regarding developments in the field of Public Administration related to science and technology
You can become a SSTIG member by selecting the Section on Science and Information Technology in Government when you initiate or renew your ASPA membership. Go to ASPANET.org and click MEMBERSHIP from the list of categories at the top of the page. Then click JOIN if new to ASPA or REACTIVATE if you’re renewing your membership. Contact ASPA’s Membership Relations Coordinator, Concepcion Morris, at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-585-4309 if you encounter any difficulties with this process.