DG.o 2017 Conference in New York City, USA: Call for Papers
- dg.o 2017: 18th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research
- Theme: Innovations and Transformations in Government
- Location and Date: City University of New York, College of Staten Island, Staten Island, NY, June 7-9, 2017
- Twitter handle: #dgo2017
Faculty Position GISM Assistant/Associate Professor and Assistant/Associate Research Director
(Complete job announcement is available here). The Department of Public Administration & Policy in the University at Albany’s Rockefeller College of Public Affairs & Policy and the Center for Technology in Government jointly seek to hire an established or emerging scholar to join our nationally-ranked and expanding program in Government Information Strategy and Management (GISM) and our strong research portfolio on Digital Government……. Commensurate with experience, the selected candidate will be appointed as a 12-month Tenure Track/Tenured Assistant Professor or Associate Professor. In addition, the new faculty member will serve as the CTG Assistant or Associate Research Director and participate in an interdisciplinary faculty cohort that spans several cooperating departments and key research institutes.
DG.o 2016 Conference in Shanghai, China: CfP
- Call for Proposal, 17th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research
- Internet Plus Government: New Opportunities to Solve Public Problems, June 8-10, 2016 (Wednesday – Friday) at Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- Visit the dgo.2016 for details: http://dgsociety.org/
Tenure Track Position in Global Public Management
University at Albany’s Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy seeks a new colleague with expertise in Global Public Management for an appointment at the Assistant or Associate Professor rank in the Department of Public Administration and Policy who will primarily teach courses for a new Master of International Affairs program. Please see the position announcement.